You can shop at www.diesel-plus.com with confidence. We have partnered with http://www.authorize.net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.diesel-plus.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
A “Core Charge” is similar to the deposit you might pay for a can or bottle of soda. In many states, to promote recycling, you are charged a deposit when you purchase a can of soda and you receive your deposit back when you return the empty can. Many automotive parts have a Core Charge, or Core Price, that works the same way as a soda can deposit.
Here’s how the Core Charge works:
- The part you are purchasing contains a component that is recyclable
- The Core Charge deposit is charged at the time of purchase
- When the core is returned to us, the charge is refunded to you
To receive your Core Charge refund, you can do either of the following:
- Bring the part to any of our Southeast Power Systems locations store along with your receipt or packing slip within 60 days of your purchase.
- Mail the part back to any of our Southeast Power Systems locations following the directions explained here below within 60 days of your purchase.
If returning a core item, please also follow these additional guidelines:
- Remove any items from the core that may be needed for the proper installation of a new replacement part.
- Empty fluids from the core. Enclose the core in the box and seal.